Parent Teacher Association
Parent-teacher association (PTA) stand organized under HP
education code 2001 to engender interaction between parents
and teachers, with a missionary zeal for the development of
college. Its main objectives are as follows:
- To revive the relationship between the parents and teachers.
- To create healthy educational environment in the
- To arrange discussions with the elder person of the
society from time to time and incorporate their suggestions
for the improvement of the educational standard in the college.
- To suggest ways so that education of students can
- To make a collective effort to refine the conduct
of student and also to restrict the entry of anti-social
elements in college campus.
- To inform the parents/ guardian of their wards from
time to time and make arrangement for the parents to meet
the concerned staff once in a quarter.
- To make parents aware of various schemes of govt.
in the area of education and also to give information about
various activities and programmes of department of education.
A meeting of Parents teachers Meeting was held on 24th July,
2019 in Smart Room Classroom at 2:30 PM. The meeting was
convened to form the PTA of the college for year 2019-20.
Dr. Harish Kumar
R.G.M. Govt. College Joginder Nagar
Sh. Subash Rana
Vice President: -
Sh. Deepak Kumar Singh(Assistant Professor in Geography)
Joint Secretary: -
Sh. Raj Kumar
Smt. Sunita Sharma
Chief Advisor: -
Sh. ShivendraSangar(Assistant Professor in Economics)
The following members were nominated.
- Smt. AmitaSapehia(Associate Professor in Hindi)
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar (Assistant Professor in Music Instrumental))
- Smt. Vidhu Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor in English)
- Smt. Dipti Kaushal (Assistant Professor in English)
- Smt.Vidya Devi (Parent)
- Smt. Sapna Devi(Parent)
- Sh. Prem Singh(Parent)